Artists’ Oil Painting Medium No. 1:
- Is a permanent artists’ painting medium.
- Is easy to apply. Simply place a small amount in a container and dip in your brush when required.
- Is rapid drying. It can dry (harden) overnight.
- Is cost saving. It is cheaper than paint.
- Allows colour brilliance. Using this medium allows white ground to glow through.
Artists’ Oil Painting Medium No. 1 can also be used for:
- Sealing acrylic grounds. When applied direct to the acrylic ground it acts as a mild sealer and helps to prevent the ‘deadening’ effect of over absorption of the oil vehicle.
- Preparing a coloured ground. Simply add a small amount of oil paint to the medium.
- Underpainting. Can quickly lay down an under painting by rubbing with a soft cloth or one of the larger sized brushes.